Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You People Show No Appreciation!

So what? I finally start vlogging and what do I get? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Regardless of your lack of enthusiasm, I will continue to make videos and share them with you all, but dang it... I need a little more love from you people.

Okay, I've thrown my tantrum. Moving on to the thing I really wanted to talk about...

Seth and Arley got married this week! And guess where they're spending their honeymoon presently?! That's right, kids! In beautiful, sunny Seattle! Go ahead! Take a look! In nearly every picture, I recognize something I've either been to or been to several times before. They just recently visited the Space Needle and there are all the little tourist things like, "Stand here and look to your right! On a clear day, you can see Mt. Rainier!", which they've included in their photos and it's just funny to me... They are currently where I grew up and they are seeing things I always saw, walking places I have walked, touching things I have touched...

Believe it or not, Seth and Arley are kind of like celebrities to me. I've been reading Awakeland now for a long time and Seth and Arley have been together this entire time. And I can't remember a single post when Seth seemed dissatisfied or unhappy in the relationship. Seth and Arley have always been just that--Seth and Arley. Really perfect for each other. I honestly don't think I've ever seen two people compliment each other so well as these two do. And I can't understand it. What they have is so extraordinary to me and I look at their pictures and read their posts in pure, delicous envy!

Truthfully, I think if I ever met them, I would find myself slightly short of breath and finding it difficult to say anything besides "pgghttt."

Please. Go look at their pictures. Read Seth's posts. And appreciate the goodness. I am so happy for them, it kinda hurts.

And comment more. Did you like the montage or what??

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Hey Carly, I LOVED the summer montage. I just watched it acctually. I really loved the music; so beautiful! I loved seeing you in live action rather than pictures. It made me feel more like I was with you and I like that. I smiled so big at the first shot of you driving :) Your summer seems like it was a lot of fun. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself down there. You're always in my prayers.

9:32 PM  
Blogger George Chaney said...

I know that I will love the montage once I find a computer that can play it. I promise that I will watch this video before I come up there next weekend. I can't wait to come back for a visit. I can't wait to see you! I miss you!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ian Dunn said...

I liked it, I just figured it was kind of personal and directed at someone specific, so I didn't think it'd be appropriate for me to comment.

But I'm glad your going to keep making videos, I'm looking forward to it :)

1:47 PM  
Blogger carlybish said...

No, dude! It was directed at everyone! Pfft. Obviously, there was a bunch of George in there because he and I were hanging out and having good times all the time! But it wasn't directed at him or anyone in particular. That's just a little gimpse at what my summer was like. That's all. :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger seth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 AM  
Blogger seth said...

yesyes very nice summer recap. I enjoyed the music very much (typical, I know).

Make sure you get a copy of Heliocentric's new disc when you're over here!

-(seattle) seth

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home