Friday, September 22, 2006

Tests!

I have my first big tests today... My first is in Recent American History & Government with a teacher I adore and it starts in less than an hour. I've never taken his tests before so I really don't know what to expect, which always makes me nervous. Tests stress me out, especially when I haven't taken one by a certain teacher yet, because they either go really well or really bad... After that, I have my first oral exam in French 211 and I'm really nervous about that too because I'm struggling now that I'm in the 200 level class. Saying things in past and imperfect tenses is really difficult and most of the time, I think I sound like an idiot.

So that's all I really have to say for now. I should really be going over this stuff more since it starts in less than an hour. I just wanted to get that out there, maybe grab a few prayers from anyone who reads this before the tests actually happen. So thanks if you read this in time to do so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home