Sunday, September 17, 2006

Random Sidenote.

Tonight, I was teaching Christy-Anne how to do some things on the guitar and I got off on a tangent and started doing something that I kind of taught myself how to do a long time ago... I was playing, just goofing around on this cool little thing, and I basically got lost in the sound of it. Finally, I stopped doing what I was doing and lifted my head up, about to apologize for getting off track, but I saw Christy-Anne's fallen jaw and I said, "What?"

She shook her head, truly amazed, and replied, "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! PLEASE do that for your next music night!"

It was extremely flattering.

And you probably wish you knew what it was I was doing... Haha... Well, maybe I'll just have to record it for you sometime. (So devious.)

Currently listening to:

Susanna and the Magical Orchestra
Melody Mountain

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

i wish i could come to your next music night.

9:20 AM  
Blogger carlybish said...

After all these years, I wish we'd have met by now, Mish!

11:59 AM  
Blogger George Chaney said...

I would love to hear this so called tangent(thinking face!)? I bet it is amazing.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home