Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Clutterized.

Life feels cluttered. I've been trying to get everything organized at home ever since I moved and I'm having extreme difficulty figuring out how to do it. I don't know if it's because I have a lot of stuff or if it's because I have no where to put it. I live in the upstairs part of the house, with two rooms of my own, but neither of them have closets and one of them hasn't any electrical outlets. I have a dresser, but it can't hold all the clothes that I possess and I have no where else to put them, so they sit in stacks on a chair outside my room. Not only that, but my bed frame has pretty much "had it" and I can't use it anymore and so my mattress lays on the floor, which is fine... I guess... But it just feels so disorganized and it's translating into my daily routine! I'm not quite sure how to get control of the situation.

Anyway.

Tomorrow is the first music night at Starbucks. I'm playing... I'm scared to death. It's been a really long time since I've done anything like it. Just thinking about it yesterday caused me to be short of breath. Please pray for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Beth said...

I will pray for you Carly. You will rock. I just know it. Have fun, and tell us how it goes.

1:15 PM  
Blogger George Chaney said...

You will be great, amazing and awesome tonight. I just know it. I love you Sooooo much.

George

P.S. I remembered the word that I couldn't figure out last night. It was bodatious! You are one bodatious babe!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger amyh said...

I agree with George! Bodatious is perfect :-)

Have fun tonight girl.... take that deep breath right before you get up in front of people, remind yourself that you're Carly Bishop, the musician and comedian and go for it!

Talk soon!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home